Tuesday 29 November 2016

'I miss you my darling boy': Girlfriend of rugby player found dead in a river after a night out pays an emotional tribute to her 'soulmate' as it is revealed ELEVEN people have died at the same spot!


The girlfriend of a keen young rugby player pulled from a river has paid tribute to her 'soulmate' in an emotional video on Facebook.
Police searching for Bath Spa University student Henry Burke, 19, pulled his body on Saturday from the River Avon in the city, where 11 others have died in the last six years.
Heartbroken Emma Comley posted a short video after the body was found on Saturday of herself cuddling the second year Geography student.
She wrote: 'I miss you my darling boy. You have my entire heart, just as you always said, I'm yours. Forever and always. Sleep tight my soulmate.'
On Thursday night he was thrown out of a club for trying to break up a fight and texted his girlfriend to tell her he was drunk and he loved her.
Police were called when the second year Bath Spa student didn't come home or turn up for work as a tour guide at Bath Abbey on Friday.


CCTV stills from Zero Zero nightclub show him 'leaving in a huff and puff,' according to his musical theatre student girlfriend.
 His final text to her read: 'I'm p****d not going to lie. I love this baby'.
Just hours after she urged locals to look for him, police confirmed firefighters had found a body in the River Avon at around midday on Saturday.
It is thought to be at least the 11th death in the same stretch of water since 2009 - around half of them students on nights out.





No comments:

Post a Comment