Monday 16 January 2017


Oregon Mother Murders 12 Year Old Son!

An Oregon mother faces murder charges after she was accused of killing her 12 year old son. Caden Berry, a seventh grader at Claggett creek Middle School in Keizer, was found dead, covered over by a blanket, in the home he shared with his mum Amy Robertson on Sunday. Robertson, 38 who has been arrested for the aggravated murder of her son, is being held without bail at the Marion County Correction Facility. An autopsy is scheduled today to determine the cause of death. 'No specifics as (to) the cause of death will be released until the state medical examiner conducts the autopsy to identify it for fact' said Deputy Chief Jeff Kuhns with the Keizer Police Department. Police have not released any more information about the circumstances surrounding Caden's murder. But next door neighbour Brenda King described how she had been the one to find the little boys body at the property in Garland Way North in Keizer. She told KGW she had become concerned when Robertson came out of her apartment on Saturday morning, acting erratically and talking about 'demons'. "I realised I didn't see Caden, so I said 'where's your son?' she said 'In the house under the Blanket" King said. When she ventured inside, she found Caden lying under the blanket in the living room.
'I can't even sleep because he was so young and so little,' said King. 'He loved his mother dearly.'
Authorities were called, with a 911 caller describing the kid as 'unresponsive.' Caden was pronounced dead at the scene. Robertson was taken into custody at 12.40pm on Saturday.
Caden' older brother Colton Casto, who lives in Eugene, Oregon, paid tribute to him and wrote that their mother would 'get what she deserves' for the murder.
'Caden I love u doo(sic) much. Thank u for the awesome life we had growing up and I'm going to miss u so much. 'You didn't deserve what happened especially from our own mother. Trust me she will get what she deserves. 'Every second I get lost in my thoughts. U were, and are, my best friend. Ur in my heart all ways u will be remembered as a funny sweet lil bad ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment